13 July 2015

Inquiry sharing!

In the last week of term 2 we shared all our inquiry work and learning with the other kids in the senior team. We saw what R3 had learnt about the early New Zealand settlers, we saw some awesome ancient Egypt work by R5 and learnt lots about Antarctica from R6. We finally got to share our learning about New Zealand Disasters and present out projects we have worked so very hard on.

Well done to our senior team! Another term full of hard work and awesome, interesting learning!

5 comments:

  1. I remember how fun that was, it was nice to show what we worked hard on and learnt about. Everyone had an amazing topic, keep up the hard work everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to R5 and R6 for listening to what we had to show. I really enjoyed Seth's Mummy explanation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to R5 and R6 for listening to what we had to show. I really enjoyed Seth's Mummy explanation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was nice to hear everyones topics. They were very intresting. keep learning lots. I lernt something new! my favourite was the powerpoints.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was amazing to learn a few things about what the rest senior team has been busy with the past term. One of my faveourites was room fives egyptian topic, for me it was the most interesting topic.

    ReplyDelete