14 March 2017

Colourful Pastel Art!

Over the past couple of weeks we have been working on a piece of art. We have been learning about blending, primary colours, contrasting colours, and warm and cool colours. First we had to plan out what patterns we were going to use and what colours would be in each section. We then drew our pattern onto a big piece and began our pastel work where we had to be very careful not to let the colours smudge. We cut them and glued them onto black paper to make the bright colours pop! Don't our finished products look amazing? We are really proud of them!





4 comments:

  1. Wow! Your art looks FANTASTIC Room 5! I love all the bright colours and cool patterns you have used. I bet it's going to look awesome on the wall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your art it looks AWESOME! I bet you are all very proud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your art room 5.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is amazing! I wish I could make art like that.

    ReplyDelete